Calendar of Events Announced for Small Business Month
Tuesday 11 September 2018
October will see a series of events take place designed to educate, support and inspire new and existing small businesses as part of NSW Small Business Month.
Take part in workshops, presentations and networking events to gain valuable support and knowledge and connect with like-minded individuals.
A range of events are planned to take place in Albury (and across the state) to celebrate NSW Small Business Month. The local line-up of events includes:
- The Essential Toolkit for Marketers – Wednesday 3 October – details here
- Getting Workplace Behaviour Right - Thursday 4 October - details here
- conneXion – Albury Wodonga’s Ex Pat community – Friday 5 October - details here
- How to Create Raving Fan Customers – Tuesday 9 October – details here
- Master Your Business Growth – Wednesday 10 October – details here
- Going Global with Jessica Wilson – Thursday 11 October – details here
- 7 Ways to Grow Your Business – Wednesday 17 October – details here
- Change Your Life with a Career in Real Estate - Wednesday 17 October - details here
- Succession Planning – Tuesday 23 October – details here
- Getting Your Branding Right – Tuesday 23 October – details here
- The Emotionally Intelligent Leader - Wednesday 24 October - details here
- Business Women Albury Wodonga 2018 Gala with Special Guest Sarah Wilson – Friday 26 October – details here
Visit https://www.businessmonth.nsw.gov.au for more information and to register for upcoming events.