Local Business Support Survey results
Tuesday 26 February 2019
You told us and we listened!
Thank you again to the 137 businesses who participated in the Albury Wodonga Local Business Support Survey in December 2018.
The survey was designed to help us understand the data, communication methods and services of most benefit to local business growth.
The feedback provided was both candid and constructive, allowing us to consider how we can better serve our local business community.
Key themes focused around the need to create additional jobs through the attraction of new business and industry, the desire for increased tourism and major events, fast rail, cross-border collaboration and improved planning approvals.
We will use the findings of the survey to:
- Inform economic development strategies, projects and initiatives.
- Improve the quality of experience our business customers have when working with us and the support services and information we provide.
- Explore Invest Albury Wodonga partnership opportunities to strengthen our relationship with the business community and the benefits of the campaign.
- Inform our ongoing collaboration with key business / industry stakeholder organisations.
- Improve our engagement and ongoing communication with the business community.
- Inform our advocacy to other levels of government.
Ultimately the survey responses will provide us with a way forward to foster essential dialogue with local business, to be more informative and work with businesses to ensure the best possible local economic development.
A full report of the survey findings is available here.