Take control of your energy bill
Tuesday 16 April 2019
The latest round of funding is now available for small businesses and large manufacturers to save money on their energy bills.
What’s on offer for small businesses?
Small businesses are eligible for:
- Discounts of up to $1,000 for the installation of an energy efficient air conditioner.
- Subsidies for the purchase and installation of LED lights.
Find out more on the Energy Saver website here.
What’s on offer for large manufacturers?
Over $16 million in funding is on offer to help manufacturing businesses save energy and money.
The funding will help:
- Upgrade energy monitoring systems
- Replace or retrofit old, inefficient equipment
- Install new energy efficient equipment
- Improve manufacturing processes.
If successful, you’ll get up to $120,000 in matched funding per site, to implement a project that saves gas or electricity.
The first funding round is open now and closes 5pm AEST 30 June 2019.
More information, including how to apply, can be found on the EnergySaver's Manufacturing Efficiency Funding site here.
Energy management support and education
As well as the funding that’s available for equipment upgrades, you can access support to help implement the systems and staff training needed to continually improve energy productivity.