Commercial Real Estate
Albury Wodonga offers attractive industrial and commercial land prices and rental opportunities to relocate, establish or expand your business. Competitive rates are available in sought after CBD locations with options available to suit your size and workforce.
A number of industrial estates across Albury Wodonga cater for light, medium or heavy industry, as well as aviation freehold.
Affordability is one of the key drivers for doing business in the city and with premium blocks now available from just $30sqm it's worth taking a closer look.
- NEXUS Industrial Precinct - 450ha site zoned to support large scale industry, just 10km north of the Albury CBD.
- Logic Wodonga - 567ha site with $180 million in investment to date with a focus on manufacturing, transport and logistics.
- Airside North Industrial Estate - Stage 2 - providing a central Albury location for small to medium sized enterprise.
- Northpoint Industrial Estate - 22 acres of prime industrial land providing a unique opportunity in Albury's northern suburb of Lavington.
Commercial & Retail Space
There are a number of developments that reflect the strength of the sector in Albury Wodonga, including:
- Volt Lane Precinct
- Thurgoona Central
- Zauner Tower
- Junction Place
- Mann Central Shopping Centre
- Wodonga Place Shopping Centre
- Smollett Street Woolstore Redevelopment
- Wodonga Plaza Redevelopment
- Botanical Apartments and Offices
- Thurgoona and Hamilton Valley neighbourhood retail opportunities
A number of local leasing agencies are available to assist in helping you find office or retail space within the city - check out www.commercialrealestate.com.au for current opportunities.
A list of Commercial Real Estate agents in Albury Wodonga is available here.