Logic is a prominent industrial estate in Wodonga, located between Sydney and Melbourne on the Hume Freeway. Covering an area of 567 hectares, Logic is now selling with 90ha fully serviced vacant land available. The site has significant existing infrastructure and services including power, water and optic fibre.
The estate is a multi-decade project that capitalises on its strategic location on the Hume Freeway. During the next 20-30 years, Logic will become home to large-scale industry which will generate significant employment for the region.
Infrastructure and Services
- Significant existing infrastructure and services.
- More than 1.95km of internal B double compliant road infrastructure.
- Power (66kVA).
- Potable water and high volume sewerage.
- Gas transmission line with potential access via gas gate provision.
- Melbourne to Sydney rail line interfaces with the southern boundary of the estate.
Additional information can be found on the Logic website.